Hi, I'm Jake (they/them)I'm a computer science and music theory graduate of the University of North Texas. I've been:
- developing embedded electro-optical & infrared systems for Leonardo DRS
- learning WebGL, a Web Graphics Library for rendering high-performance interactive graphics.
- developing opt.h, a single-header C library to quickly add command line flags to C programs
a plugin for generating links to
vimhelp.orgpages from within Vim
- developing a prefix trie implementation in Common Lisp
- researching and digitizing baroque scores for trumpet